Please be advised that you must meet the following eligibility requirements, which may be modified by Elevation Entertainment, LLC (“Producer”) at any time in its sole discretion, in order to participate in the Program(s):
• You must be 18 years of age (or the age of majority in the state in which you reside) or older.
• You must be a legal resident of the United States.
• You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
• Neither you nor any of your immediate family members (spouse, ex-spouse, parents, siblings, children, step-children) or household members (whether or not related) may be, or have been within the past year, an employee, contractor, officer, director or agent of any of the following: (a) Elevation Entertainment, LLC or any other person or entity owned and operated by Producer or any television production company, network, station and/or distributor owner and operated by any television network or station authorized to air the Program (“Network”) or any of their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated or related entities; (b) any person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the Program or any variation thereof; (c) any known major sponsor of the Program or its advertising agency; or (d) any person or entity supplying services, products or prizes to the Program.
• You may not be a candidate for public office, and if selected for the Program, must agree not to become a candidate for public office until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the last episode of the Program in which you appear.
• You must not have been convicted of a felony.
• You must voluntarily submit to a background check.
• You will need to be available on the dates of production and at the location where the production will be made.